How we make money
Revenue is generated through brand sponsors, e-commerce, merchandising, product placements, ad-free subscriptions and memberships to our iWoman TV Village.
The iWoman TV network was built with multiple streams of income mind. Although some of the content is offered for free to subscribers, it also has an ad- and subscription based revenue model built in.
Additionally, there are opportunities to make money by offering premium programs, special screenings, concerts, conferences, retreats, master classes and more.
Invest in IWomanTV
There are several ways to invest in iWoman TV
- Sponsorship – Brands can advertise on the iWoman TV platform or sponsor a specific program.
- Contribution – Make a donation to the iWoman TV Foundation to put more women to work on films and television shows, and make the world better for women.
- Branded Shows & Content – Brands who wish to develop a show or project for the iWoman TV platform can do so through our in-house content studio and creator incubator.
- Investment – There are opportunities to invest as an angel or venture capitalist.
- Sponsor The iWoman TV Film Festival.
- Sponsor The iWoman TV Entrepreneur Initiative.
- Sponsor The iWoman TV Girls Empowerment Academy.